About Tri-Versa Global
Our mission at Tri-Versa-Global is to provide quality service to our clients, to treat you personally as part of a creative and resourceful team. TVG will source promotional products that will fit your company’s style and philosophy while maintaining the integrity of your company’s logo. We strive to enhance the image of our clients by providing the appropriate branding solutions while building value in your business.
Tri-Versa-Global continually stays up to date on new developments, products and programs in the industry to enable you to distinguish yourself from your competition.
Why Our Clients Use Tri-Versa-Global
- Over 30 years of experience
- We provide the most current and cutting edge products
- We are able to source thousands of products worldwide
- We provide paper proofs and samples upon request
- We have our very own in-house graphics department
- Will ship worldwide
- Satisfaction guaranteed - we believe your business is our business
- We service clients throughout Canada and United States
What We Do
We are a promotional products and corporate gift supplier. What does that mean? If you need a product with a corporate logo, we will source the product and get it done. We can provide your company with Premiums (housewares, sporting goods, and electronics), Advertising Products (mugs, pens, note pads), Corporate Wear (shirts, jackets, golf wear, caps, and more), Awards (Appreciation gifts, plaques). We are able to offer embroidery, debossing, screening and pad printing services for the appropriate promotional item.
TVG In-house Services:
- Catalogue Programs
- Safety Programs
- Appreciation and Business Gifts
- Tradeshow Giveaways
- Service and Performance Awards
- Sales Incentive Programs
- Advertising and Merchandising Programs
Did you know…
- The first documented use of a promotional item was in 1789 when George Washington used commemorative badges for his election campaign.
- People look at their watch twice every hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, the imprint that is on the watch is looked at 32 times a day!